Stade's Farm 2014 Event Schedule
- September 6th through November 2nd: Shades of Autumn
- Shades of Autumn: Come experience our 25+ unique attractions, weekends at Stade‚Äôs Farm & Market. The Stade's Farmtractions area has many of your favorites as well as brand new attractions for the whole family. New for 2014: Kiddie Jumping Pillow and Circle of Life. Our Petting Zoo will welcome back many favorites as well as a mini pony. Enjoy a hayride out to the fields to pick your own pumpkins in our 30-acre field
Stade's Farmtractions includes *unlimited rides all day from 10am-6pm, as well as a hayride to and from the field. Pumpkins sold separately/$6 any size in the field. *Excludes Frank the Combine ($5) and Pony Rides ($4.00).
October Only Open Monday, Columbus Day as well as Fridays in October from 10am to 6pm. General Admission applies.
General Admission Prices
- Ages 3-17 $15
- Ages 18-64 $10
- Age 65 and over $5
- Children age 2 and under admitted free
Sunday September 28th 10am-6pm: Wounded Warrior Appreciation Day
- In appreciation to all those who have served and continue to serve in our military, we have set aside Sunday September 28th as a special day of recognition for our military. We will kick off the day at 10am with a combination patriotic/worship service. Our special guest will be Tim Hetzner of Lutheran Church Charities and the Kare-9 Military Canine Ministry. We will also hear from guest speaker Bill Proctor, a Vietnam Veteran and dog handler. Join us as we sing a medley of freedom songs, state the pledge of allegiance and receive encouragement for the day . Veterans will be in attendance with their Golden Retrievers. Come meet the dogs, shake a veterans hand and support our military.
Military personnel admitted FREE to Stadeís Farmtractions Park with military ID.
Military family (spouse and kids 17 and under) will be admitted for 50% off the gate price.
We thank you for your service, courage and commitment to our freedom.
October 4th & 5th: 3rd Annual Pet Adoptions (Dogs)
- 3rd Annual 'Dog Adoption Weekend' is scheduled for Saturday October 4th and Sunday October 5th. We will have Castaway Pet Rescue and other organizations on site with dogs seeking a forever home. If you have been considering adopting a furry friend we encourage you to stop by and meet the dogs and their handlers.
Hours of adoption:
Saturday 11am- 4pm and
Sunday 12pm- 4pm
Stade's Farmtractions Park are separate from the dog adoptions.
Sundays, May 25th - November 2nd, at 10:00 am: Contemporary Non-Denominational Worship Services
Stade's Farm & Market Provides Contemporary Non-Denominational Worship Services in the Beautiful Outdoors.
Every Sunday morning, Memorial Day weekend through the end of our Shades of Autumn Season, Stade's Farm is host to a unique outdoor experience, offering non-denominational contemporary Christian worship. Services are held from 10am - 11:15am in the beautiful outdoors, surrounded by miles of fields and plenty of sunshine.
The stage transforms into a vibrant combination of high energy, contemporary music and relevant messages from a variety of speakers, churches and area pastors. Our services offer coloring activities for the kids, cozy lawn chairs, sun umbrellas, complimentary apple cider donuts, and fresh brewed coffee.
After services visitors can explore nature walks along the fields, visit the market to learn about in season produce, or just relax at the facility's pavilion or at one of their many outdoor picnic tables.
In the event of inclement weather, we have a covered pavilion where we gather for services. We warmly welcome you, your family, friends and neighbors to come grow with us!
2014 Worship services will be available May 25th through November 2nd.
Sunday Speakers & Band Schedule.
To sign up for our worship newsletter please email the word "Newsletter" to firstname.lastname@example.org@gmail.com
May 2, 2014: Stade's Farm & Market Opening Day!
- Stade's Farm and Market will be opening on Friday May 2nd, 9am - 5pm.
After a long, cold winter we are excited to welcome the 2014 season. We will have fresh asparagus and other wonderful items available. We look forward to seeing you all again soon.
Mid-June: U-Pick Strawberries
U-Pick Strawberries have ended for the 2014 Season. It was a fantastic season and we look forward to having you join us again for U-Pick Strawberries in June of 2015Picking your own strawberries at Stade's Farm & Market has become a family tradition for many of our guests. Strawberry season generally begins mid-June and runs approximately 3-4 weeks depending on the weather. We anticipate picking conditions to be good this year. We will have 10 acres of prime picking of delectable red fruit available for your enjoyment!
June 15th: 2nd Annual Father's Day Pig Roast
This event was wonderful and we enjoyed having all the Dad's and their families join us. Looking forward to Father's Day of 2015 Come celebrate Father's Day with us on the farm.
Join us for our contemporary worship service at 10am then stay for lunch.
Treat dad to a delicious BBQ Pork, Potato Salad, Baked Beans, homemade ice cream and a drink. Kids will enjoy a hotdog, potato chips, ice cream and a drink. You may purchase lunch only or if you like you can add all day attractions to your lunch for only $5 more per person.
Strawberry picking available for purchase (weather permitting).
July 5th (Saturday): 7th Annual Praise On The Farm Christian Concert
What an "Incredible" Concert! Citizen Way brought down the house and at the end of the concert, we were blessed with a rainbow! (See the photo on our Facebook page). If you missed this event, you definitely don't want to miss the 2015 Praise on the Farm. Praise On The Farm Coming July 5th....Citizen Way, a featured KLOVE Christian Band will be in concert at Stade's Farm. Opening for Citizen Way we will have two additional Christian bands (Graveyards To Gardens & 4th Point) performing a lively concert for the entire family. Doors open at 5:30 pm. Mark the date on your calendar!
6:00 pm Graveyards To Gardens
6:30 pm 4th Point
7:00 pm - 8:30pm 'CITIZEN WAY'
July 26th: 3rd Annual Acres of Hope Run
- Acres of Hope Farm Trail Run & Pancake Breakfast!
The "Acres of Hope" 5K & 10K farm trail run will be held at Stade's Farm and Market in McHenry, IL. Begin the day with a run through the farm. After you cross the finish line, stay and enjoy a delicious pancake breakfast prepared just for you! Open to the public, bring your family and friends along with an appetite for our "All - you - can - eat" breakfast of pancakes and sausage! Only $5 per person! Kids under 5 eat free with each paid adult!
Sponsored by the: Committee members of the Relay for Life of McHenry-Richmond Township American Cancer Society.
August 16th: American English "Beatles" Tribute Band
- Join us Saturday, August 16th as we will be celebrating the 50-year Anniversary of the Beatles British Invasion with music by American English! AE will bring your favorite Beatles music, a fun walk down memory lane, not to mention a unique Beatles look-a-like contest.
Adults $15 in advance and $20 at the gate.
Kids $7.50 in advance and $10 at the gate (Ages 3-12)
Under age 3 admitted free
Bring a cooler with your favorite beverage and a lawn chair or blanket. We will also have chairs and picnic tables available.
Purchase American English Tickets Here
More about American English:American English Beatles Tribute Band
Watch Facebook every Wednesday for your chance to win two FREE tickets to the concert.
September 27th & 28th: Art on the Farm Contest
- Stade's Farm would like to support the art community by opening up a painting contest right here on the farm. Paintings will be in mural form and will be permanent art exhibits on our Veggie Car building. We are accepting your designs for review and approval by the committee. Submit your drawn sketch or graphic design for consideration. We are happy to support artists and their talents. Please feel free to forward this email to your artist friends who may be interested in this event. (Limited to the first ten registrants). For more information please email Jeanine at email@example.com. Place in the subject line Art on the Farm Inquiry.
September 6th & 7th: 10th Annual Tractors For Charity
- Tractors For Charity: Antique Tractors, Trucks & Construction Equipment Show - a must-see event! FREE ADMISSION to the Tractor Show. Proceeds to benefit various local charities and food pantries.
All of our shows feature antique tractors, trucks and construction equipment that showcase the pieces of equipment that provided for our rich agricultural history and the modern industrialization that we enjoy today. We will also be featuring the popular "Tractor Pull" on Sunday.
The show, for all ages, will again feature numerous activities for families. Activities such as a petting zoo, food vendors, craft vendors, hay rides and toy vendors.
Attractions are separate from the free show.
September 13th & 14th: 10th Annual Car & Truck Show
- 10th Annual Car & Truck Show: Two Big Days! The area's most enjoyable car show! FREE ADMISSION to the show. Come see the many makes, models and vintage cars on display. If you have a vintage car or truck, why not bring it by and add to the show!
Attractions are separate from the free show.
September 20th & 21st: Shades of Autumn Craft Show
- Stade's Annual 'Shades of Autumn Craft Show' Come Experience this extraordinary Art and Craft Festival at Stades Farm! Visit a showcase of original crafts, jewelry making, paintings, blankets, childrens toys and so much more. Theres something for every taste and style. So kick off your weekend at Stades and enjoy this top craft experience. Whether an exhibitor or browser, you won't want to miss this wonderful event. If you are a crafter or know someone who is, please have them email our Events Coordinator Jeanine for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Attractions are separate from the free show.